- Paul Brigandi, Managing Director, Co-Head of Portfolio Management and Head of Trading [Bio]
- Tony Ng, Managing Director, Co-Head of Portfolio Management and Head of Portfolio Strategy [Bio]
- Todd Sherman, FRM, Managing Director, Chief Risk Officer & CTO [Bio]
- Jake Behan, Vice President, Portfolio Management
- Nicholas Daley, Assistant Vice President, Portfolio Management
- Brian Strathman, Assistant Vice President, Risk Management
- Sean McFarland, Assistant Portfolio Manager, Portfolio Management
- Jung Kim, Junior Portfolio Administrator, Portfolio Management
- Khadijah Gibson, Junior Portfolio Administrator, Portfolio Management
BrokerCheck is a free FINRA tool to research the background and experience of financial brokers, advisers and firms.
Managing Director, Head of Trading
Paul Brigandi is responsible for the day to day management, oversight and trading operations of all Direxion Shares and Direxion Funds.
He joined the firm in 2004 and played a leading role in the development and launch of Direxion’s leveraged ETFs in November 2008. Prior to joining the firm he worked as an Associate Financial Consultant at FleetBoston Financial.
Mr. Brigandi graduated from Fordham University’s Gabelli School of Business in 2002 with a Bachelor of Science degree in Finance. He currently holds a Series 3, 7, 55 and 66 license and over 10 years of experience in index replication and sophisticated derivatives based strategies.
Managing Director, Co-Head of Portfolio Management and Head of Portfolio Strategy
Tony oversees a team of Portfolio Managers responsible for the Direxion ETF lineup. His expertise includes the creation and execution to bring a leverage/inverse ETF to market and the daily operations of managing leverage/inverse ETFs.
Prior to joining Rafferty, he held supervisory roles in the Middle Office groups at Goldman Sachs and Deutsche Asset Management.
Tony has a Bachelor of Science in Business Management with a concentration in Finance from the State University at Buffalo and holds Series 3, Series 7 and Series 63 securities licenses. He also holds licenses for Paper 1 and Paper 2 in Hong Kong.
Todd Sherman, FRM
Managing Director, Chief Risk Officer & CTO
Todd is responsible for Rafferty Asset Management’s overall risk management and directing the firm’s technological resources efficiently and securely.
Prior to joining the firm, he worked at a number of hedge funds focused on various systematic strategies with roles across trading, portfolio management, and risk control.
Todd graduated with a Bachelor of Science degree from Villanova University’s School of Business in 2003 where he completed a double major in Finance and Management Information Systems. He is a Certified Financial Risk Manager (FRM), issued by the Global Association of Risk Professionals (GARP). He currently holds a Series 3 securities license.