Capital Markets and Institutional ETF Strategy Team
- Sylvia Jablonski, Managing Director, Capital Markets – Institutional ETF Strategist
- Aram Babikian, Senior Vice President, Institutional ETF Strategist
- Ryan Cvrkel, Senior Vice President, Institutional ETF Strategist
- Wesley Sun, Senior Vice President, Institutional ETF Strategist
- Inkoo Kang, Assistant Vice President, Capital Markets – Institutional ETF Strategist
- Burke Ashenden, Associate, Institutional ETF Strategist
- Erica Ettore, Associate, Institutional ETF Strategist
- Eliott Wellenbach, Associate, Institutional ETF Strategist
BrokerCheck is a free FINRA tool to research the background and experience of financial brokers, advisers and firms.
Managing Director, Capital Markets – Institutional ETF Strategist
Sylvia focuses on Global Product Implementation within the institutional and tactical client segment as well as promoting ETF education and strategy throughout the financial industry. She is a recognized expert in the ETF industry. Sylvia is also responsible for managing the Direxion ETF sales team. Prior to joining Direxion, Sylvia held a Delta One Sales Trading role which included ETF Asset Manager, Institutional and Hedge Fund coverage at Societe Generale. Before joining Societe Generale, Sylvia had 6 years of Financial Markets experience at Deutsche Bank where she covered Hedge Fund, Asset Management, Institutional and ETF Managers as a Swaps Flow Sales Trader/Equity Derivative Product Specialist. Sylvia is a graduate of Boston College where she holds a B.S. in Finance, Management and a Minor in Spanish, and a graduate of Fordham University where she holds a Masters in Finance and an MBA in Economics and Strategy. She is conversational in Polish, Spanish and French.