The Direxion Monthly 25+ Year Treasury Bull and Bear 1.35X Funds seeks monthly investment results, before fees and expenses, of 135%, or 135% of the inverse (or opposite), of the calendar month performance of the ICE U.S. Treasury 25+ Year Bond Index. There is no guarantee the funds will meet their stated investment objective.
Direxion’s Leveraged Index-based Funds seek to provide monthly returns which are a multiple of the returns of the relevant benchmark. In practice, this means that Leveraged Index-based Funds react to gains by increasing market exposure and react to losses by decreasing market exposure.
Strategy & Benefits
You know that TRADING is different than investing. But the opportunity to take advantage of short-term trends is only won, if you get the direction right.
Whether you’re a bull or a bear, Direxion is with you. Our leveraged and inverse Mutual Funds are tools built to help you:
- Provide 1.35x monthly targeted magnified exposure to a diversified set of benchmark indexes
- Use precise derivative options to seek to optimize benchmark trading accuracy
- Seek to reduce the impact of compounding through the use of monthly rebalancing
Leveraged mutual funds pursue monthly leveraged investment objectives which means they are riskier than alternatives which do not use leverage. They seek to magnify the returns of their benchmarks on a monthly basis and should not be expected to track the underlying index over periods longer than one month. They are not suitable for all investors and should be utilized only by investors who understand leverage risk and who actively manage their investments.
The ICE U.S. Treasury 25+ Year Bond Index (ICET25TR) is a market value weighted index that is designed to measure the performance of U.S. dollar-denominated, fixed-rate securities with minimum term to maturity greater than 25 years. Bonds eligible for inclusion must: be issued by the U.S. Treasury; have a minimum term to maturity of greater than 25 years; be denominated in U.S. Dollars; be an either callable or non-callable issue; and have a fixed, non-zero coupon. The Index excludes zero-coupon STRIPS, inflation-linked note securities, floating-rate notes, cash management and treasury bills and any government agency debt that is issued with or without a government guarantee.
Index Bond Maturities %
Index Credit Ratings %
The credit ratings are published rankings based on Moody's financial analyses as it relates to the bond issuer’s ability to meet debt obligations. The highest rating is Aaa, and the lowest is C.
|Weighted Average Maturity||27.58 Years|
|Weighted Average Coupon||2.87%|
|30 Day Volatility||17.94%|
Duration is a measure of the sensitivity of the price (the value of principal) of a fixed-income investment to a change in interest rates. Duration is expressed as a number of years.
The weighted average maturity of the time until all maturities on treasuries in the index. The higher the weighted average to maturity, the longer the bonds have in the index until maturity.
The weighted average coupon of the index is arrived at by weighting the coupon of each bond by its relative size in the portfolio.
Volatility is a measurement of risk based on daily volatility of price over the last 30 days of the period calculated using standard deviation.
Source: Bloomberg. Data as of 9/30/2019 and is subject to change at any time.
Pricing and Performance
Pricing and Performance
NAV information as of November 14, 2019. Line chart shows pricing trend over the last 30 days.
Net asset value (NAV)
Net asset value (NAV)
* The Net Expense Ratio includes management fees, other operating expenses and Acquired Fund Fees and Expenses. If Acquired Fund Fees and Expenses were excluded, the Net Expense Ratio would be 1.10%. The Funds’ Adviser, Rafferty Asset Management, LLC ("Rafferty") has entered into an Operating Expense Limitation Agreement with each Fund. Under the Operating Expense Limitation Agreement, Rafferty has contractually agreed to waive all or a portion of its management fee and/or reimburse each Fund for Other Expenses through September 1, 2020, to the extent that the Fund’s Total Annual Fund Operating Expenses exceed 1.10% of each Fund’s average daily net assets (excluding, as applicable, among other expenses, taxes, swap financing and related costs, acquired fund fees and expenses, dividends or interest on short positions, other interest expenses, brokerage commissions and extraordinary expenses). If these expenses were included, the net expense ratio would be higher.
The performance data quoted represents past performance. Past performance does not guarantee future results. The investment return and principal value of an investment will fluctuate. An investor’s shares, when redeemed, may be worth more or less than their original cost. Current performance may be lower or higher than the performance quoted. Returns for performance under one year are cumulative, not annualized. For the most recent month-end performance please visit the funds website at www.direxion.com.
Short-term performance, in particular, is not a good indication of the fund’s future performance, and an investment should not be made based solely on returns. Because of ongoing market volatility, fund performance may be subject to substantial short-term changes. For additional information, see the fund’s prospectus.
- Monthly 25+ Year Treasury Bull 1.35X Fund
|Record Date||Ex Date||Pay Date||Income Dividend||Short-Term Capital Gain||Long-Term Capital Gain|
- Monthly 25+ Year Treasury Bear 1.35X Fund
There are no recent distributions available for this fund.