INTRA-DAY INDICATIVE VALUE
EXPENSE RATIO (GROSS/NET %)
0.51 / 0.36*
Jan 07, 2015
The PortfolioPlus S&P 500® ETF (PPLC) is formerly the Direxion Daily S&P 500 Bull 1.25X Shares (LLSP). The fund’s name and ticker was changed on February 15, 2018.
The PortfolioPlus S&P 500® ETF seeks daily investment results, before fees and expenses, of 135% of the daily performance of the S&P 500® Index. There is no guarantee the fund will meet its stated investment objective.
This leveraged ETF seeks a return that is 135% of the return of its benchmark index for a single day. This ETF should not be expected to provide 1.35 times the return of its benchmark’s cumulative return for periods greater than one day.
Investing in PortfolioPlus ETFs may be more volatile than investing in broadly diversified funds. Compounding affects all investments, but has more impact on leveraged funds, particularly during periods of higher index volatility and longer holdings periods. Returns may be negative in the same period that the index returns were flat or positive. PortfolioPlus ETFs are intended to be used by investors who understand leverage risk, the effects of compounding and who intend to monitor their portfolios.
Strategy & Benefits
PortfolioPlus ETFs seek to:
- Target increased daily exposure to common broad-based indexes.
- Maintain allocations to the asset classes of the indexes within your strategy.
- Provide magnified returns∗ in order to seek outperformance over time.
∗ Magnified returns increase gains and losses.
Standard & Poor’s® selects the stocks comprising the S&P 500® Index (SPXT) on the basis of market capitalization, financial viability of the company and the public float, liquidity and price of a company’s shares outstanding. The Index is a float adjusted, market capitalization-weighted index.
Index Top Ten Holdings %
|Facebook - Cl A||1.90|
|Berkshire Hathway - Cl B||1.69|
|Johnson & Johnson||1.51|
|Alphabet Inc - Cl C||1.36|
|Alphabet Inc - Cl A||1.33|
Index Sector Weightings %
Index data as of 06/30/2019. Source: Bloomberg. Index sector weightings and top holdings are subject to change.
Pricing and Performance
Pricing and Performance
NAV and Market Price information as of October 14, 2019. Line chart shows pricing trend over the last 30 days.
Net asset value (NAV)
market price closing
Premium / Discount
Effective March 1, 2019, the PortfolioPlus ETFs seek a 135% return of their respective benchmarks. All performance for periods prior to that date reflects the prior objective of 125% of the benchmark return.
* The Net Expense Ratio includes management fees, other operating expenses and Acquired Fund Fees and Expenses. If Acquired Fund Fees and Expenses were excluded, the Net Expense Ratio would be 0.32%. The Fund's Adviser, Direxion Advisors, LLC ("Direxion") has entered into an Operating Services Agreement with the Fund. Under this Operating Services Agreement, Direxion has contractually agreed to pay all expenses of the Fund through September 1, 2020 other than the following: management fees, Rule 12b-1 distribution and/or service fees, taxes, swap financing and related costs, dividends or interest on short positions, other interest expenses, brokerage commissions, expenses incurred in connection with any merger or reorganization, acquired fund fees and expenses, and extraordinary expenses. If these expenses were included, the expense ratio would be higher.
The performance data quoted represents past performance. Past performance does not guarantee future results. The investment return and principal value of an investment will fluctuate. An investor’s shares, when redeemed, may be worth more or less than their original cost. Current performance may be lower or higher than the performance quoted. Returns for performance under one year are cumulative, not annualized. For the most recent month-end performance please visit the funds website at www.direxion.com.
Short-term performance, in particular, is not a good indication of the fund’s future performance, and an investment should not be made based solely on returns. Because of ongoing market volatility, fund performance may be subject to substantial short-term changes. For additional information, see the fund’s prospectus.
- PortfolioPlus S&P 500 ETF
|Record Date||Ex Date||Pay Date||Income Dividend||Short-Term Capital Gain||Long-Term Capital Gain|