Rafferty Asset Management (known commercially as Direxion), a leading provider of exchange traded funds (ETFs) and mutual funds, is currently seeking a Marketing Manager. Direxion is a Dynamic, rapidly growing financial powerhouse at the forefront of the ETF revolution since 1997. A leader in derivative-based ETFs that provide strategic and tactical opportunities for active traders and investors.
This position is based in Direxion’s Boston, MA office.
The Marketing Manager is a multi-faceted position responsible for supporting the marketing operations of the firm and collecting, organizing, and reporting on all available metrics, to facilitate effective analytics. The position will also include coordination responsibilities for the firm’s compliance approval process and marketing automation systems. This position provides experience and exposure to a full range of the marketing functions. The associate will have the ability to interact across functions and departments, and have frequent and direct interaction with the executive team as well as with strategic partners and vendors.
- Play a significant role in the execution of various marketing material operations tasks inclusive of:
- Marketing materials and advertising assets compliance review process facilitation
- Administration and oversight of the firm’s content library
- Participation in the quarterly and annual materials data update process
- Execution of materials edits as needed
- Track and reconcile marketing/advertising budget plan to actuals
- Support the teams digital marketing functions including:
- Management of email distribution list segmentation
- Formatting and distribution of email messages
- Survey development, distribution, and response tracking
- Tracking and reporting of digital marketing metrics
- Contribute to the website publishing and content management process
- Assist with event planning and logistics to ensure all events run smoothly and the firm optimizes its experience
- An impeccable attention to detail and a strong project management skill, and ability work in a fast paced environment
- 1 to 5 years of industry experience within a marketing department
- Experience working in the financial services industry, a plus
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office products a must.
- Experience working with marketing automation packages such as Eloqua, Marketo, or similar products, a plus.
- Experience working with technology solution platforms like Smartsheet, Siesmic, Salesforce, and website content management systems, such as Wordpress, a plus.
- Strong analytical skills and the ability or the aptitude to learn to distil and translate large amounts of data into executive level reports.
Located in the Seaport District in the heart of Boston’s tech and financial centers, Direxion offers a competitive compensation package with national medical benefits, dental, disability insurance, life insurance and a 401(k) retirement plan with company match.
Please send Resume to:
Andy O’Rourke ([email protected])