How to Purchase
Direxion Funds are available for purchase via:
Here you will find a list of supermarkets/discount brokerage firms currently offering the Direxion Funds. Please contact the supermarket/discount brokerage firm of your choice for additional information concerning:
- Varying closing times within each particular supermarket
- Some supermarkets may impose transaction fees. It is important to note Direxion Funds does not impose transaction fees.
- Minimum purchases may vary within supermarkets
The listing of brokerage firms is provided solely for informational purposes and is neither a recommendation nor a solicitation by Direxion to utilize the services of any brokerage firm. Direxion is not affiliated with the brokerage firms and neither sponsors nor endorses any particular brokerage firm or investment strategy.
If you are a representative with a broker dealer or independent firm, please email us at [email protected] or call us at 877.437.9363 to determine if Direxion has an agreement with your firm or to request one.
Direct with Direxion Funds
Purchasing Direct Shares - By Mail
- Complete and sign your Account Application. Forms and Applications.
- Indicate the Fund and the amount you wish to invest.
- Mail your check (payable to Direxion Funds) along with the completed Account Application to:
|Regular Mail||Express/Overnight Delivery|
| The Direxion Funds - Investor Class|
c/o US Bancorp Fund Services, LLC
PO Box 1993
Milwaukee, WI 53201-1993
|The Direxion Funds - Investor Class |
c/o US Bancorp Fund Services, LLC
Mutual Fund Services - 3rd Floor
615 East Michigan Street
Milwaukee, WI 53202
The Funds do not consider the U.S. Postal Service or other independent delivery services to be its agents.
- The Funds will not accept payment in cash or money orders. The Funds also do not accept cashier's checks in amount of less than $10,000. In addition, to prevent check fraud, the Funds do not accept third party checks, U.S. Treasury checks, credit card checks, traveler's checks, or starter checks for purchase of shares.
- All purchases must be made in U.S. dollars through a U.S. bank.
- If your check does not clear due to insufficient funds, you will be charged a $25.00 fee.
- You will receive written confirmation by mail, but we do not issue share certificates.
- The Funds' transfer agent will verify certain information from investors as part of the Funds' anti-money laundering program.
The USA PATRIOT Act of 2001 requires financial institutions, including the Funds, to adopt certain policies and programs to prevent money laundering activities, including procedures to verify the identity of customers opening new accounts. When completing a new Application Form, you will be required to supply your full name, date of birth, social security number and permanent street address to assist in verifying your identity. Mailing addresses containing a PO Box will not be accepted. Until such verification is made, the funds may temporarily limit additional share purchases. In addition, the Funds may limit additional share purchases or close an account if they are unable to verify a shareholder's identity. As required by law, the Funds may employ various procedures, such as comparing the information to fraud databases or requesting additional information or documentation from you, to ensure that the information supplied by you is correct.
If the Funds do not have a reasonable belief of the identity of a shareholder, the account will be rejected or the shareholder will not be allowed to perform a transaction on the account until such information is received. The Funds may also reserve the right to close the account within five business days if clarifying information and/or documentation is not received.
Purchasing Direct Shares - By Wire
- If you are making an initial investment in the Funds, before you wire funds, please contact the Transfer Agent by phone to make arrangements with a telephone service representative to submit your completed application via mail, overnight delivery, or facsimile. Upon receipt of your application, your account will be established and a service representative will contact you within 24 hours to provide an account number and wiring instructions. You may then contact your bank to initiate the wire using the instructions you were given.
Purchasing Direct Subsequent Investments - By Wire
- Before sending your wire, please contact the Transfer Agent to advise them of your intent to wire funds. This will ensure prompt and accurate credit upon receipt of your wire.
| U.S. Bank, N.A.777 East Wisconsin Avenue Milwaukee, Wisconsin 53202|
ABA number: 075000022
For credit to U.S. Bancorp Fund Services, LLC
Account Number 112-952-137
For further credit to the Direxion Funds
(Your account number)
(Name of Fund(s) to purchase) - Investor Class
- Your bank may charge a fee for such services.
- Wire orders will only be accepted from 9:00 a.m. to 3:55 p.m. eastern time (1:00 p.m. eastern time for the Money Market Fund). The Funds will not accept and process any wire orders for that day received after this time.