Are Direxion Leveraged & Inverse ETFs Right for You?
Perhaps, if you are a sophisticated and aggressive investor with:
- The willingness to accept substantial or complete losses in short periods of time
- An understanding of the unique nature and performance characteristics of funds which seek daily investment results
- The time and attention to manage your positions frequently to respond to changing market conditions and fund performance.
Definitely not if you are a conservative investor who:
- Cannot tolerate substantial or even complete losses in short periods of time
- Is unfamiliar with the unique nature and performance characteristics of funds which seek leveraged and inverse investment results
- Is unable to manage your portfolio actively and make changes as market conditions and fund performance dictate.
Direxion Daily Exchange-Traded Funds (ETFs) are leveraged and inverse funds that provide powerful leverage or inverse exposure and the ability for investors to navigate changing markets with bull and bear flexibility. For example, Direxion Daily 3X ETFs are designed to seek daily investment results, before fees and expenses, of 300% of the daily performance for a Bull fund (or 300% of the inverse of the performance, in the case of a Bear fund) of the benchmark index that they track. There is no guarantee that the funds will achieve their investment objective. All investors should read the Prospectus before investing.
View our Frequently Asked Questions for more details about investing in Leveraged & Inverse ETFs.