Direxion builds products for investors who want more than the status quo. Our index-based products deliver directional options, magnified exposure, and long-term, rules-based strategies. Founded in 1997, the company has approximately $15 billion in assets under management as of December 31, 2019.
Founded in 1997, Direxion has 4 offices in the U.S. and Hong Kong.
Non-Traditional ETFs and Mutual Funds for Decisive Investors
Direxion specializes in providing decisive investors with solutions that deliver the flexibility to position portfolios opportunistically.
Our Leveraged and Inverse ETFs provide opportunities for traders to:
- Magnify short term perspectives with daily 3X and 2X leverage
- Utilize bull and bear funds for both sides of the trade
- Trade through rapidly changing markets
Our Relative Weight ETFs seek to deliver:
- Single-product efficiency for relative value investment strategies
- Higher return potential from exposure to performance of both long and short return streams
- A way to take advantage of an overweight position without being exposed to restrictions associated with products that have a greater than 100% net exposure
- Greater capital efficiency to fine tune desired allocation to the relative value point of view
Our Strategic Weight ETFs help buy-and-hold investors achieve long-term outperformance when compared to passive indexes, while seeking more specific objectives such as:
- Higher income
- Enhanced diversification
- Reduced volatility
- Excess returns, and more
Our PortfolioPlus ETFs combine the benefits of passive indexing with just 35% added daily exposure for the potential to outperform the markets. PortfolioPlus ETFs cater specifically to strategic asset allocators, allowing them to modestly boost market exposure across major asset classes based on their own convictions.
A Broad Array of Non-Traditional ETFs and Mutual Funds
Since 1997, Direxion has been offering non-traditional investments to accommodate various market cycles.
For financial advisors, individual investors, institutions, and active traders, Direxion specializes in providing solutions that deliver:
- A means toward seeking broader diversification, dampened volatility and income or excess returns
- Efficient access to non-correlated asset classes and strategies
- Flexibility to position portfolios opportunistically for near- and long-term market trends
- Liquid, cost effective access to sophisticated strategies
Our role is to complement your core investment strategies, not to replace them. Our funds allow you to seek opportunities in all market conditions offering fresh solutions to challenge old standards.
At Direxion, we are focused on your success. We continuously strive to provide you with the innovative products, consistent performance, and on-the-ground support to help you to take advantage of opportunities, execute your strategies, deliver for your clients, and grow your business—regardless of market conditions.