BrokerCheck is a free FINRA tool to research the background and experience of financial brokers, advisers and firms.
Capital Markets and Institutional ETF Strategy Team
- Edward Egilinsky, Managing Director, Head of Sales and Distribution, Head of Alternative Investments ([email protected])
- Dan Fenton, Senior Vice President, Institutional ETF Sales ([email protected])
- Shawn Edwards, Vice President, Institutional ETF Sales ([email protected])
- Tom Nguyen, Vice President, Institutional ETF Sales ([email protected])
- Eliott Wellenbach, Vice President, Institutional ETF Sales ([email protected])
Managing Director, Head of Sales and Distribution, Head of Alternative Investments
As Head of Sales and Distribution Ed focuses on global product implementation within the institutional and tactical client segments as well as promoting ETF education and strategy throughout the financial industry. Ed is also responsible for managing the Direxion ETF sales team. As Head of Alternative Investments, Ed’s focus is to drive the firm's product development initiatives, internal and external product messaging, training and support of product delivery.
Prior to joining Direxion, he served as Managing Director of Business Development at Price Asset Management where his focus was on expanding the company's distribution network and diversifying its product line. Ed was also Managing Director and head of Alternative Strategies at Rydex Investments where he provided leadership to the sales team for alternative strategy initiatives, expanded distribution channels, and effectively branded Rydex, as well, as a recognized provider of alternative investment. Earlier in his career, Ed was Head of US Sales and Marketing for Kenmar Advisory Corporation where he drove domestic asset growth among high net worth and institutional clients.
Ed graduated magna cum laude with a Bachelor of Arts degree in Biology from the State University of New York in Albany. He also holds Series 3, 7, 24, and 63 Licenses.