Explore Direxion's Mutual Funds
Actively Managed Funds
|HCYAX||Hilton Tactical Income Fund (INV)||HCYAX Prospectus|
|HCYIX||Hilton Tactical Income Fund (INST)|
Monthly Leveraged Funds
|DXNLX||Monthly NASDAQ-100 Bull 1.25X Fund||NASDAQ-100 Index (XNDX)||125%||DXNLX Prospectus|
|DXQLX||Monthly NASDAQ-100 Bull 1.75X Fund||NASDAQ 100 Index (XNDX)||175%||DXQLX Prospectus|
|DXSLX||Monthly S&P 500 Bull 1.75X Fund||S&P 500 Index (SPXT)||175%||DXSLX Prospectus|
|DXRLX||Monthly Small Cap Bull 1.75X Fund||Russell 2000 Index (RU20INTR)||175%||DXRLX Prospectus|
|DXKLX||Monthly 7-10 Year Treasury Bull 1.75X Fund||ICE U.S. Treasury 7-10 Year Bond Index (IDCOT7TR)||175%||DXKLX Prospectus|
|DXKSX||Monthly 7-10 Year Treasury Bear 1.75X Fund||-175%|
Index/BenchmarkICE U.S. Treasury 7-10 Year Bond Index (IDCOT7TR)
|DXHYX||Monthly High Yield Bull 1.2X Fund||Solactive High Yield Beta Index (SOLHYB)||120%||DXHYX Prospectus|
* For additional information regarding the Fund’s expense ratio (gross/net fees), please refer to its individual product page.
The performance data quoted represents past performance. Past performance does not guarantee future results. The investment return and principal value of an investment will fluctuate. An investor’s shares, when redeemed, may be worth more or less than their original cost; current performance may be lower or higher than the performance quoted. Returns for performance for one year and under are cumulative, not annualized. Short term performance, in particular, is not a good indication of the fund’s future performance, and an investment should not be made based solely on returns. For additional information, see the fund(s) prospectus.
Each Direxion Fund share price is calculated as of the close of regular trading, usually as of 4:00 p.m. Eastern Time, each day the New York Stock Exchange is open for business. Each fund seeks to meet its investment objective relative to the value of the target index or benchmark as of 4:00 p.m.
AFTER-TAX AND AFTER-TAX, POST SALES RETURNS
Tax-adjusted returns and tax cost ratio are estimates of the impact taxes have had on a fund. We assume the highest tax rate in calculating these figures. These returns follow the SEC guidelines for calculating returns before sale of shares. Tax-adjusted returns show a fund’s annualized after tax total return for the one, three and five year periods, excluding any capital-gains effects that would result from selling the fund at the end of the period. To determine this figure, all income and short-term capital gains distributions are taxed at the maximum federal rate at the time of distribution. Long-term capital gains are taxed at a 15% rate. The after tax portion is then assumed to be reinvested in the fund. State and local taxes are not included in our calculations. For more information, please consult your tax consultant.
- Payable and Ex-Date With regard to mutual funds, this is the day on which declared distributions (dividends or capital gains) are deducted from the fund’s assets before it calculates its net asset value (NAV). The NAV per share will drop by the amount of the distribution per share.
- Record Date Date by which a shareholder must officially own shares in order to be entitled to a dividend.
TYPES OF DISTRIBUTIONS
- Income Dividend A portion of a company’s profit paid to common and preferred shareholders.
- Long Term Capital Gains Profits distributed to shareholders resulting from the sale of securities held in the fund’s portfolio for more than one year.
- Short Term Capital Gains Profits distributed to shareholders resulting from the sale of securities held in the fund’s portfolio for less than one year