Top 10 Leveraged & Inverse ETFs In The Market Lately
Check back for regular updates! In the latest video, we highlight the top 10 Leveraged & Inverse ETF movers and shakers within 3 categories:
- Biggest price movement, up or down, over the last 10 trading days.
- Largest volatility spikes in the last 10 trading days, as compared to the funds’ 20-day realized volatility*
- Highest average daily turnover* during the last 10 trading days.
The performance data quoted represents past performance. Past performance does not guarantee future results. The investment return and principal value of an investment will fluctuate. An investor’s shares, when redeemed, may be worth more or less than their original cost; current performance may be lower or higher than the performance quoted. Short term performance, in particular, is not a good indication of the fund’s future performance, and an investment should not be made based solely on returns. For the most recent month-end and standardized performance, click here.
- Realized volatility is the assessment of variation in returns for an investment product by analyzing its historical returns within a defined time period.
- Turnover is the dollar value of the amount of shares traded each day during the period.