The Direxion Daily S&P Oil & Gas Exp. & Prod. Bull (GUSH) and Bear (DRIP) 2X Shares seek daily investment results, before fees and expenses, of 200%, or 200% of the inverse (or opposite), of the performance of the S&P Oil & Gas Exploration & Production Select Industry Index. There is no guarantee the funds will meet their stated investment objectives.
These funds track a commodity related equity index, consisting of a basket of oil and gas related stocks. They do not invest in physical commodities and should not be expected to directly track the price performance of oil and gas commodities.
** Through March 31, 2020, the Fund sought daily leveraged investment results, before fees and expenses, of 300% or -300%, of the performance of the S&P Oil & Gas Exploration & Production Select Industry Index.
|Fund Symbol||Daily Target||Intra-day Value||Benchmark Index||Security Identifier||Expense Ratio (gross/net %)||Inception Date|
|GUSH||200%||GUSH.IV||SPSIOPTR||25460G500||0.99 / 0.99*||May 28, 2015|
|DRIP||-200%||DRIP.IV||SPSIOPTR||25460G328||1.09 / 1.09*||May 28, 2015|
These leveraged ETFs seek a return that is 200% or -200% of the return of their benchmark index for a single day. The funds should not be expected to provide two times or negative two times the return of the benchmark’s cumulative return for periods greater than a day.
Documents & Downloads
The S&P Oil & Gas Exploration & Production Select Industry Index (SPSIOPTR) is provided by Standard & Poor’s Index Provider and includes domestic companies from the oil and gas exploration and production sub industry. The Index is a modified equal weighted index that is designed to measure the performance of a sub industry or group of sub industries determined based on the Global Industry Classification Standards (GICS). One cannot directly invest in an index.
Strategy & Benefits
You know that TRADING is different than investing. But the opportunity to take advantage of short-term trends is only won, if you get the direction right.
Whether you’re a bull or a bear, Direxion is with you. Our leveraged ETFs are powerful tools built to help you:
- Magnify your short-term perspective with daily 2X leverage
- Go where there’s opportunity, with bull and bear funds for both sides of the trade; and
- Stay agile – with liquidity to trade through rapidly changing markets
Leveraged and inverse ETFs pursue daily leveraged investment objectives which means they are riskier than alternatives which do not use leverage. They seek daily goals and should not be expected to track the underlying index over periods longer than one day. They are not suitable for all investors and should be utilized only by investors who understand leverage risk and who actively manage their investments.
Watch the Video.
Pricing & Performance
NAV and Market Price information as of June 08, 2023. Line chart shows pricing trend over the last 30 days.
- 120.86NAV $
- -1.58Change $
- -1.29Change %
- 120.87Market $
- -1.46Change $
- -1.19Change %
|monthly||1M %||3M %||YTD %||1Y %||3Y %||5Y %||10Y %||Since Inception||Inception Date||Expense Ratio*|
(Gross / Net %)
|NAV||-14.90||-23.37||-28.65||-50.85||43.06||-63.18||—||-56.14||05/28/2015||0.99 / 0.99*|
|quarterly||1M %||3M %||YTD %||1Y %||3Y %||5Y %||10Y %||Since Inception||Inception Date||Expense Ratio*|
(Gross / Net %)
|NAV||-8.21||-14.54||-14.54||-25.34||99.74||-57.87||—||-55.88||05/28/2015||0.99 / 0.99*|
The Primary Listing Exchange is the NYSE Arca, Inc.
* The Net Expense Ratio includes management fees, other operating expenses and Acquired Fund Fees and Expenses. If Acquired Fund Fees and Expenses were excluded, the Net Expense Ratio would be 0.93% for GUSH and 0.95% for DRIP. The Funds’ adviser, Rafferty Asset Management, LLC (“Rafferty”) has entered into an Operating Expense Limitation Agreement with each Fund. Under the Operating Expense Limitation Agreement, Rafferty has contractually agreed to waive all or a portion of its management fee and/or reimburse each Fund for Other Expenses through September 1, 2024, to the extent that the Fund’s Total Annual Fund Operating Expenses exceed 0.95% of the Fund’s average daily net assets (excluding, as applicable, among other expenses, taxes, swap financing and related costs, acquired fund fees and expenses, dividends or interest on short positions, other interest expenses, brokerage commissions and extraordinary expenses). If these expenses were included, the expense ratio would be higher.
The performance data quoted represents past performance. Past performance does not guarantee future results. The investment return and principal value of an investment will fluctuate. An investor’s shares, when redeemed, may be worth more or less than their original cost. Current performance may be lower or higher than the performance quoted. Returns for performance under one year are cumulative, not annualized.
Short-term performance, in particular, is not a good indication of the fund’s future performance, and an investment should not be made based solely on returns. Because of ongoing market volatility, fund performance may be subject to substantial short-term changes. For additional information, see the fund’s prospectus.
|Record Date||Ex Date||Pay Date||Income Dividend||Short-Term Capital Gain||Long-Term Capital Gain|
Download the following Tax Reporting Documents
- Ordinary Income from U.S. Government Obligations