The Direxion Hydrogen ETF seeks investment results, before fees and expenses, that track the Indxx Hydrogen Economy Index. There is no guarantee that the fund will achieve its stated investment objective.
|Fund Symbol||Intra-day Value||Benchmark Index||Security Identifier||Expense Ratio (gross/net %)||Inception Date|
|HJEN||HJEN.IV||IH2ECO||25460G617||0.45 / 0.45*||Mar 25, 2021|
The Direxion Hydrogen ETF offers exposure to 30 companies leading the way towards net-zero emissions by providing more accessible, efficient, sustainable solutions across the following five hydrogen-related sub-themes. HJEN may be considered a satellite holding to complement other broader positions within a portfolio.
- Hydrogen Production and Generation: Companies involved in the process of hydrogen generation, in either liquid or solid form.
- Hydrogen Storage and Supply: Companies engaged in providing storage and transportation services of hydrogen. It also includes companies that supply hydrogen to various users and operate hydrogen fueling stations across countries.
- Fuel Cell and Battery: Companies manufacturing fuel cells and batteries that are run on hydrogen-based technology.
- Hydrogen Systems and Solutions: Companies offering equipment, components or technology used in hydrogen industry. Those involved in providing solutions and systems to the value chain across hydrogen generation, storage and supply.
- Membrane and Catalyst: Companies that design and produce membrane, filters, catalyst or membrane assemblies for fuel cell, or hydrogen-related, technologies.
Documents & Downloads
The Indxx Hydrogen Economy Index (IH2ECO) tracks the performance of companies that provide goods and/or services related to the hydrogen industry, including hydrogen generation and storage, transportation and supply of hydrogen, fuel cells, and hydrogen fueling stations. The Index includes domestic securities as well as securities listed on various foreign markets, including among others, Japan and South Korea. The Index will be reconstituted annually and rebalanced quarterly. One cannot directly invest in an index.
Hydrogen is a Versatile Source of Clean Energy with Multiple Applications
Source: Australia’s Commonwealth Scientific and Industrial Research Organisation (CSIRO): National Hydrogen Roadmap (2019)
Watch the Video.
Pricing & Performance
NAV and Market Price information as of March 28, 2023. Line chart shows pricing trend over the last 30 days.
- 13.63NAV $
- -0.05Change $
- -0.37Change %
- 13.69Market $
- -0.13Change $
- -0.94Change %
|monthly||1M %||3M %||YTD %||1Y %||3Y %||5Y %||10Y %||Since Inception||Inception Date||Expense Ratio*|
(Gross / Net %)
|NAV||-4.66||3.01||11.09||-19.86||—||—||—||-22.13||03/25/2021||0.45 / 0.45*|
|quarterly||1M %||3M %||YTD %||1Y %||3Y %||5Y %||10Y %||Since Inception||Inception Date||Expense Ratio*|
(Gross / Net %)
|NAV||-7.27||2.33||-32.82||-32.82||—||—||—||-28.27||03/25/2021||0.45 / 0.45*|
The Primary Listing Exchange is the NYSE Arca, Inc.
* The Fund’s adviser, Rafferty Asset Management, LLC (“Rafferty”) has entered into an Operating Services Agreement with the Fund. Under this Operating Services Agreement, Rafferty has contractually agreed to pay all expenses of the Fund as long as it is the advisor of the Fund other than the following: management fees, Rule 12b-1 distribution and/or service fees, taxes, swap financing and related costs, dividends or interest on short positions, other interest expenses, brokerage commissions, expenses incurred in connection with any merger or reorganization, acquired fund fees and expenses, and extraordinary expenses. If these expenses were included, the expense ratio would be higher.
The performance data quoted represents past performance. Past performance does not guarantee future results. The investment return and principal value of an investment will fluctuate. An investor’s shares, when redeemed, may be worth more or less than their original cost. Current performance may be lower or higher than the performance quoted. Returns for performance under one year are cumulative, not annualized. For the most recent month-end performance please visit the fund’s website at direxion.com.
Short-term performance, in particular, is not a good indication of the fund’s future performance, and an investment should not be made based solely on returns. Because of ongoing market volatility, fund performance may be subject to substantial short-term changes. For additional information, see the fund’s prospectus.
|Record Date||Ex Date||Pay Date||Income Dividend||Short-Term Capital Gain||Long-Term Capital Gain|