Skip to Main Content
- General - Direxion provides SMS communications to its subscribers. Subscribers may elect to receive SMS messages related to Fund operational, pricing or volatility updates. SMS messages sent through our Direxion short code are sent by employees to subscribers for notification of certain operational, pricing, or volatility events for the Funds. Communications through our short code services are on an Opt-In basis.
- Opt-In/Opt-Out – A user may opt-in to the short code program. Message and data rates may apply. Message frequency varies per user. Reply "HELP” to the message for help. You can cancel this subscription at any time. Just reply "STOP" to the message. After you send the message "STOP" to us, we will send you a reply message to confirm that you have been unsubscribed. After this, you will no longer receive messages from us.
- Help - If at any time you forget what keywords are supported, just reply "HELP" to the message. After you send the message "HELP" to us, we will respond with instructions on how to use our service as well as how to unsubscribe.
- Participating Carriers - Carriers are not liable for delayed or undelivered messages. A list of participating carriers is available here.
- Rates - Message and data rates may apply for any messages sent to you from us and to us from you. If you have any questions about your text plan or data plan, it is best to contact your wireless provider.
- Support - For support, please email us at [email protected] or call us at (866) 476-7523.