The Direxion Zacks MLP High Income Index Shares seeks investment results, before fees and expenses, that track the price and yield performance of the Zacks MLP High Income Index. There is no guarantee the fund will meet its stated investment objective.
Documents & Downloads
The Zacks MLP High Income Index selects 25 Master Limited Partnerships (MLP) utilizing a methodology proprietary to Zacks. The objective of the Index is to select a group of MLPs with the potential to yield and outperform on a risk adjusted basis the S&P 500 Index and other benchmark indices. One cannot directly invest in an Index.
- Potential index constituents include all MLPs listed on at least one U.S. stock exchange.
- Eliminate MLPs with less than a $300 million market cap.
- Each MLP is then ranked using a rules-based methodology that includes, liquidity, short interest, dividend yield and other factors and is sorted from highest to lowest.
- The final index is comprised of the 25 highest-ranking securities. The constituents are equally weighted, to make up 4% of the total portfolio each.
- The constituent selection process as well as the ranking, reconstitution, and rebalancing of the Index is repeated at least quarterly.
- MLPs may provide attractive distributions to income oriented investors
- Equal Weighted Construction provides potential for greater diversification
- The “C Corp” structured ETF provides shareholders with a way to avoid K-1’s
- Shares may be held in accounts such an IRA, a 401k, and many non-qualified accounts
- The shares are traded on an exchange which provides intraday liquidity
- The ETF structure provides transparency allowing shareholders to “know what they own”
|Net Operating Gain/(Loss) $|
|Current Year Gain/(Loss)||(17,671,939)|
|Prior Years Gain/(Loss)||(51,477,460)|
|Cumulative Net Gain/(Loss)||(69,149,398)|
|Deferred Tax Asset/(Liability) $|
|Deferred Tax Asset||167,373|
|Deferred Tax Liability||0|
|Net Deferred Tax Asset||167,373|
Data as of 09/22/2020.
The Zacks MLP High Income Index (ZAXLPTR) is comprised of 25 securities selected from a universe of Master Limited Partnerships (MLP) listed on U.S. exchanges utilizing a methodology proprietary to Zacks. The objective of the Index is to select a group of MLPs with the potential to yield and outperform on a risk adjusted basis the S&P 500 Index and other benchmark indices. One cannot directly invest in an Index.
|Annualized Distribution Rate||15.49%|
|Net Expense Ratio with Deferred Income Tax*||0.81%|
|Net Expense Ratio without Deferred Income Tax*||0.65%|
|Number of Positions||25|
Annualized Distribution Rate may be considered tax deferred return of capital, but could be subject to capital gains if sold for a gain. Currently, it is estimated that 100% for the distribution rate is return of capital.
Pricing & Performance
NAV and Market Price information as of Invalid date. Line chart shows pricing trend over the last 30 days. The Primary Listing Exchange is the NYSE Arca, Inc.